The following TSRHA Affiliate Team members were successful in their qualified classes at the ARC!
- Clay Bricker & Tuckin Tango Tivio were the Youth 13 & under Champions!
- Emme-Kate Wilks & Hollywhizm were the Short Stirrup Reserve Champions!
- Jayme Moyer & Blue Moon Jr Cash were Top 10 in both the Youth 13 & under and the Short Stirrup.
- Jerry Klein & Berry Big Dream were Co-Champions in the Novice Horse Non-Pro Levels 1 & 2 as well as Top 10 in the Non-Pro, Intermediate Non-Pro & Prime Time Non-Pro.
- John Balko & PS Electric Chic were Top 10 in the Non-Pro & Prime Time Non-Pro.
Green Reiners also have the opportunity to participate in the NRHA’s Green Reiner/Entry Level Program which provides a fun, educational and family-oriented ladder of competition with an inexpensive $25 Associate membership. Each rung of the ladder welcomes beginning reiners to compete with others of the same skill level while gaining more experience. In addition, an awards program from NRHA recognizes riders for their achievements. An even more appealing facet to this program is that some levels do not require ownership or an NRHA competition license. For more info about NRHA membership & NRHA’s Green Reiner program contact the National Reining Horse Association at 405.946.7400 or visit NRHA.com
Thinking about showing at WPRHA/TSRHA shows? Here’s what you need to know!
This information is for the following show dates only: April 23, July 15 & 16, 2017
If you are showing in ANY class listed as NRHA
- You MUST be an NRHA member prior to showing.
- If you show in an NRHA approved class and are not an NRHA member, they will fine you and you will also be asked to forfeit any winnings for those classes.
- Please reference the NRHA Handbook for additional requirements related to each class that you enter.
- Competition licenses for your horse are required in all classes except Green Reiner.
To qualify for the North East Regional Affiliate Championship Finals (to be held in September in NJ)
- The NRHA membership information above applies.
- You must be a member of the NRHA affiliate (TSRHA in this case) prior to showing, for your winnings to count toward qualification.
- The top 15 TSRHA members in each NRHA class will qualify to represent TSRHA.
- If you plan to attend the Regional Finals, you MUST notify the NRHA of which affiliate you are representing prior to August 1, 2017 (must be received in their office, not just post marked).
- As you show at NRHA shows throughout the show year, you can access results on NRHA’s website under the Programs- affiliate section.Select the club you are designated with and you can view who is qualified in each class.
NRHA Class= NRHA membership
To qualify for NRHA Affiliate Championships= NRHA member and TSRHA member
WPRHA class= no required memberships (though you may want to join WPRHA to qualify for their year-end awards)